To meet the financing needs of U.S.-based companies with a proven track record in manufacturing or domestic or international trade, Credix provides Purchase Order Financing. Our areas of expertise include production finance for work-in-process and Letters of Credit for trade finance, including import and export transactions as well as domestic trade purchases. To provide a complete business solution, we also offer factoring or accounts receivable financing to provide a complete business solution for turning purchase orders into cash – fast!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Your company can get the cash flow to grow without increasing bank debt or selling equity
- Stabilized cash flow ensures timely deliveries to customers
- You can invest in increasing your market share
- You can make larger profits by fulfilling larger orders
- It’s fast access to completely flexible funding
HOW CREDIX HELPS:
Unlike traditional finance sources Credix is not solely concerned with your balance sheet and income statement. Instead, final credit decisions are made based on four key criteria:
- Management Expertise. We finance companies with proven expertise in their field, even if they are a start-up.
- Reliable Sourcing. We fund transactions with suppliers /subcontractors who have a proven track record.
- Valid Purchase Orders. We provide financing based upon firm, valid purchase orders issued by creditworthy companies. We will not support consignment transactions.
- Verifiable Repayment. Credix must know how it will be repaid. This can be from banks, asset based lenders, letters of credit, or by the ultimate end customer.